Order our wire bound driving instructor lesson plans and get a free pdf version.
- 2022 edition – diagrams, lesson objectives & suggested Q&A questions for each topic.
- High quality laminated driving lesson plans diagrams for driving instructors.
- Each planner booklet is bound with wire-o binding.
- Cover is made from strong 300gsm paper, laminated for extra durability.
- Inner pages laminated as part of the printing process for long life with heavy duty 170 gsm paper.
- Driving instructor lesson planner suitable for ADIs and PDIs.
- Ordering 5 or more? Enquire about having your own logo
There are 100+ pages in all including the most common road junction scenarios (see list below), road signs and markings and show me tell me questions. These driving lesson plans are designed as a teaching aid for all driving instructors and trainee ADI’s. The format is designed to be easy to use for both driving instructor and client. The diagrams do not cover every eventuality and every scenario but you can use them to illustrate different scenarios eg you could ask “if the vehicle was closer to the junction how would that affect whether you think it’s safe to go?” In order to promote client-centred learning, the majority of diagrams also include some key questions that the driver should be asking and which you as a driving instructor can use to prompt your trainee. For instance instead of an instruction – “Make sure you look both ways” it asks “Where should I be looking?”. This makes these driving lesson plans ideal for use by experienced instructors as well as if you are a PDI as ADI part 3 lesson plans. The Q&A section includes questions for discussion with the pupil to help them to think about not only what they should do, but why. No answers are provided as, often there is not one correct answer – the questions are there to promote thinking rather than to test knowledge.
Contents of our driving lesson plans 2022
Suitable for use as a driving instructor lesson planner as PDI lesson plans, ADI lesson plans and ADI part 3 lesson plans. Please see the video for full information as to what our driving lesson plans include:
Note – the above YouTube video is of the previous 2021 version. The current 2022 is expanded to over 100 pages.
Includes pdf version sent to your inbox
Note: All driving lesson diagram products are subject to variation and update.
Really clear and detailed. Excellent resource.
Excellent resource and the Q&A’s are particularly helpful.
Excellent presenter, nice and clear and well laid out.