- 2023 edition – diagrams, lesson objectives & suggested Q&A questions for each topic.
- High quality laminated driving lesson plans diagrams for driving instructors.
- Each booklet is bound with wire-o binding.
- Cover is made from strong 300gsm paper, laminated for extra durability.
- Inner pages are laminated as part of the printing process for long life with heavy duty 170 gsm paper.
- Driving instructor teaching aid suitable for ADIs and PDIs.
There are 100+ pages in total including the most common road junction scenarios (see list below), road signs and markings and show me tell me questions. These driving lesson plans are designed as a teaching aid for all driving instructors and trainee ADI’s. The format is designed to be easy to use for both driving instructor and client. They do not cover every eventuality and every scenario! This would make them too cluttered. In order to promote client-centred learning, the majority of diagrams also include some key questions that the driver should be asking. For instance instead of an instruction – “Make sure you look both ways” it asks “Where should I be looking?”. This makes these driving lesson plans ideal for use by experienced instructors as well as if you are a PDI as ADI part 3 lesson plans.
Full List of Versions – Fully laminated 2022 Edition
Suitable for use as a driving instructor teaching aid as PDI lesson plans, ADI lesson plans and ADI part 3 lesson plans. Please see the video for full information as to what our driving lesson plans include:
Note – the above YouTube video is of the previous 2021 version. The current 2022 is expanded to over 100 pages.
Includes pdf download version emailed to your inbox
Note: All driving lesson diagram products are subject to variation and update.